Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara ~Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatte…

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20231231-211332.jpg

images_1.jpg

Contributor
Thank you for the release!

im liking the story so far, but are there any villainess manga where the heroine is a legit heroine like in bakarina? or at least not a cartoonish bitch and she serves like a foil to the villainess.
Although evil heroines are much more common, it isn't too hard to find alternatives. There's quite a few I can think of (no, I haven't read all of them —not completely anyway):

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the release!

Although evil heroines are much more common, it isn't too hard to find alternatives. There's quite a few I can think of (no, I haven't read all of them —not completely anyway):
i love you

Contributor
i love you
Thank you and you're welcome!

I decided to challenge myself by trying to find as many of them as I can within my knowledge. (I haven't actually read all of these, so take these with a grain of salt.) So, here's some more:

In a similar spirit, there's Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival. It's from the perspective of the heroine… who, on finding out, opts to change her story's genre to something more cut-throat.

There are several I know of where the original heroine is not evil, but her body was hijacked/forcibly body-swapped (most of these are novels, though, so I'll end my listing stuff here).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
In a similar spirit, there's Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival. It's from the perspective of the heroine… who, on finding out, opts to change her story's genre to something more cut-throat.
Thanks for the recommendation dump and cheers for repping my favorite otome isekai ever! The FL has a child soldier mentality, which honestly makes sense. She was forced to grow up very quickly, mentally as well as physically (because magic). It makes for a deeply compelling read. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Contributor
Thanks for the recommendation dump and cheers for repping my favorite otome isekai ever! The FL has a child soldier mentality, which honestly makes sense. She was forced to grow up very quickly, mentally as well as physically (because magic). It makes for a deeply compelling read. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
You're welcome. I feel the same about Heroine Survival; that, apart from it being an example of a good OG!heroine, is why I included it.

Users who are viewing this thread