Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara ~Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatte…

Somebody who’s read the raws or ln, please tell me that this idiots plan is too stupid to work or that the hair charm started recording after it activated.

plz. Seriously!
in LN the meek girl, naviel, her classmate and ofc yuri are all on her side and he try to calm her down later yuri's contracted spirit would testify by showing what actually happened (she was wandering around away from her master and happend to saw that cause they are near the place she like to hang out)

Dex-chan lover
Not even feeling sorry for mc anymore <_<

You can't tell me after all the abuse she's suffered and mental anguish she's just stupidly running to help to every person that's tormenting her

Double-page supporter
I know most people hate Lisa (and with reason) but i can't help but feel sorry for her too, its easy to miss but the prince has been gaslighting her for a long time, long before he broke it off with the MC. What he did (with both even) is textbook scumbag abusive boyfriend behaviour.

Like making the girl distance herself from her family and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread