Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara ~Nanashi no Seirei to Keiyaku shite Oidasareta Reijou wa, Kyou mo Reisoku to Kisoiatte…

Dex-chan lover
If this Mc's has any relationship with her family when she get's control over her powers i will drop this because then it's just bad writing.
I expect Yuri will probably need to be talked down from having at least her father executed if the story gets that far. And MC will probably be the one talking him down with some pragmatic reason or maybe just not wanting Yuri to dirty his hands with their blood.
For a man with ice magic, dude has no chill.

Dex-chan lover
Execution is probably reserved for really really bad things. Such as treason against the country or mass massacre, things that endanger a lot of people.

The thing he did is bad, but the direction is different.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I caught up with the releases. I thought this would be a good read while I was bored, but I'm honestly surprised at how much I like this manga. Can't wait for future updates.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand this interaction beyond twintails hates MC and wants ML but made a fool of herself.... reasons being I have no clue....

Reminds me of a certain demon lord whose magic runs on emotion so you can easily tell his biases.

Also kek the tsundere boomerang "I wasn't thinking of that other guy, since I kept thinking of you- AAAAAAAAAA"

Which series is that, by chance? Sounds like it could be funny.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, when her true power finally gets shown, I hope her dad gets killed afterwards. Really terrible parent. Still don't understand judging your child on what amounts to a luck based power, even if they do hail from a "strong" bloodline.
Kekw, she revealed her feelings and the guy got all smug about it.

Thanks for the TL
i mean even in our real world some royals found blood lines so important they were inbreeding so much! they were very pure (in a way of the same blood line) but didn't do them any favours!

Dex-chan lover
thanks so much translator chan! i need more of this manga though ;(

Dex-chan lover
I know, I know... It was this one in particular.
You could have said "a different red-headed villainess story with an equally ridiculously long title", but that wouldn't have narrowed it down either.

If this Mc's has any relationship with her family when she get's control over her powers i will drop this because then it's just bad writing.
Now that's not entirely fair.

"Sworn Enemies" is a relationship. Of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
Her gloves are so small...
Novel had her hands and forearms all completely scarred and her wearing gloves/sleeves in order to cover it all the time. Any manga only readers just know that her scars were originally much worse.
Yeah, I noticed that too. In the flashback you can clearly the burns halfway up her arms, but then she just has short gloves on with bare arms in the present day, seemed a bit strange.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter! her parents are horrible, I hope they get burned by MC's spirit (but MC probably won't let that happen.....)

Dex-chan lover
im liking the story so far, but are there any villainess manga where the heroine is a legit heroine like in bakarina? or at least not a cartoonish bitch and she serves like a foil to the villainess.

Dex-chan lover
im liking the story so far, but are there any villainess manga where the heroine is a legit heroine like in bakarina? or at least not a cartoonish bitch and she serves like a foil to the villainess.
There are some, but they're rare. The only one I can think of at the moment is in I'll Become a Villainess Who Will Go Down in History. She's still a foil and an antagonist, but in the flower-field-for-a-brain naïve kind of girl who's so mind-numbingly love and peace kind of way she comes across as delusional.
She is legitimately delusional, but she gets better, after some time.

Users who are viewing this thread