Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Its hard to tell if that expert means well
He told the prince "But Bridgette, she'll be safe until I can observe her," so I think it's pretty clear he's saying that he knows the prince delayed her summons so he could have a chance to do something to her to prevent her spirit from coming out again and he'd protect her from him. After all, if her spirit is reevaluated and proven to be powerful, her status as a noble will be restored, and that means that not only is it a stain on the prince's record that he cut things off with her but his mistreatment of her will come to light and anything she says will now have weight to it. It makes sense that he'd want to sabotage her, and the expert clearly means well if he's protecting her.

Supporter
Peep is the best character of this story.
Yes, that's the name of the little poussin.
Les poissons?!
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's hard waiting for these drama driven manga to get aroumd to punishing the asshat for their transgressions.
I get what you mean, but that’s literally the main draw of these stories. Once they play that card, that plot thread is completed and no one will want to stick around if they didn’t properly build up the world and characters beforehand.

Group Leader
i'd love to see her "father" reactions.
My guess is excitement that her spirits finally out to disgust that it’s so tiny and weak looking to confusion when the temple calls her to absolute fear when he learns she’s basically got a god on her side

I get what you mean, but that’s literally the main draw of these stories. Once they play that card, that plot thread is completed and no one will want to stick around if they didn’t properly build up the world and characters beforehand.
very true. I’ve read a few series where mc gets revenge in like 5-10 chapters and then it just keeps going With the mc going on generic adventures

also, is anybody else just seeing blue exorcist here? That’s 100% lightning!

Users who are viewing this thread