Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete - Ch. 2

So a woman is getting almost raped twice, then drugged to rape.. but she is the slut. Sasuga logic.

Ahh yes crown prince my fiance is trying to force me in open, gee goly I should smack his head right? She is literally trying to protect her virginity unlike your dumb claims of slooot.

Her feelings are swayed because Hansel is her childhood love and she knows the prince character and that he cant keep his pants under control, so her life will be always on edge with him over getting
"condemned" cuz the prince likes to ride some other bitch more now.

It seems, Alice is a isekai-ed person too. She act more like a villain than a protagonist.

And this manga doesn't have enough premises about Karen's situations, friends, etc. That's why she looks cheap. Before any of you stigmatize someone as incel or whatnot, you should thinks that in reverse role. Loneliness doesn't meant no self control.

ehh... childhood friend... why are you doing this when she’s drugged...

I don't give a fuck about Alice tbh she can do whatever she wants as long as she doesn't meddle with those two

Aggregator gang
Hope she ends up with this Guy instead of the prince
I'm also happy she would get her first time with this guy instead of that playboy

You go and read a smut manga and wank off and you call the girl a whore? lol AHHAHAHAHAHHA

I see so instead of finding the one who make consume aphrodisiac, you'd rather have sex with her. Makes no sense at all

I think people who are name calling are just young people lol XD I'd even like it if she had a more carefree attitude specially in a smut många

Users who are viewing this thread