Akuyaku Reijou wa Itto ni Dekiaisarete

The plot is um... disturbing... but I’m not here for the plot. I’m just gonna look at the pictures from now on....

While the smut scenes look extremely *chef's kiss, i cant help but be annoyed by the plot. The antagonist girl is foul asf - going to the point of even finding a way to get the mc r*ped? That's just completely sickening and it makes my blood boil. I could deal with annoying, snobbish types - but I can't accept an antagonist like this honestly

Sadly, i wish it just focused on pure smut with barely any plot.

Dude wtf the poor prince lol. The MC is also kind of trash for worrying about the prince leaving... while simultaneously cucking the poor man. lol she's fucking the help why you worried about him?

Dex-chan lover
So what i know from reading this is that Mc like every romance villainess thing, into another world as the villainess the game main character is such a (Not sure) and plots to do harm and ruin the main character. The prince is a playboy it seems like is ignoring the main character as the game character goes on the assault on the main character and thus the main character gets a new male which is much better.

The tags say Josei+Smut, someone, please tell me if this is the rapey kind or not, please and thank you.

i know japanese naming conventions are different from american ones but karen

She's too stupid to live. What a damsel 🙄 Can't she see she's being targeted? She's not even trying.

This is a really disappointing story. No wonder this story only goes up to 7 chapters. Just rushing everything.
All the characters are bad. I legit can't support any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread