Akuyaku Reijou wa Kiraware Kizoku ni Koi wo suru

Dex-chan lover
You're gonna have to give me more than this to keep me interested. I don't know who this person is or what new predicament she finds herself in, you've basically just released a chapter with a single person and no plot or character development. Authors need to stop pulling this shit.

Seems interesting!! But would be better if there was more than just a few pages per release... if the story gets to fragmented I end up forgetting everything :x

Damn, look at all these entitled dickheads. At least be grateful when you're leeching off the translations

geez if y'all gonna complain about how this is released by parts then just mark this first and wait till the rest of the parts are released. if your worried about forgetting the plot after a new chapter is released then just skim through the previous chapter. so ungrateful, all y'all know is complaining. smh

i, myself, prefer my comics released asap instead of waiting for a long time and getting mass release. that instant gratification is just gonna lead more build up waiting tension until the next mass release. but im happy getting ANY release at all

Just FYI, most raws release weekly in parts. The team would have to wait for A MONTH to have a complete chapter to work with, and maybe another week for them to work on. Then y’all be like “omg it’s been a month, where is updates? Someone pls snipe” and shit. Smh.

i love shoujo & isekai manga, but this feels like its going to be a generic villainess manga :/

I mean ... Of course people are gonna complaint about chapter update. It's boring and and people are stuck in their house. So...

@cinnamoncookie i think that just because they’re stuck at home and bored doesn’t mean they should feel entitled to have more chapters or faster chapter updates hahahaha. They’re getting this for FREE. They should just be patient and thankful we’re getting anything at all 😅😂

I am getting really tired of these manga that are released in 4-8page chapters it totally ruins the flow of what seem like nice stories. I'd rather wait the month honestly

@Kidayuki actually in this case its the fault of the publisher itself for uploading only half of a chapter at a time, however you can ask the translators so that you rather get the chapter all together as an update

Users who are viewing this thread