Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Ch. 16 - If You Think About It, Better a Klutz Than a…

It's very amusing to me that Barbatos the Purgatory is the one who thinks this chuuni elf is stupid. Has he looked in a mirror recently? Or spelled out his own name?

I'm also amused that he's completely forgotten that he was the villain of the first arc. I mean, so have most of us probably, but it sort of paints his heel-face-turn in a new light. Barbatos doesn't seem to be cognizant of the long-term consequences of his actions.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, his face when he realize they are both dumb
tbf its less that Chastille is dumb and more shes dealing in a world where her toolkit contains a rocket powered sledgehammer when she needs an entire fully amenitied craftsman's workshop capable of blacksmithing/machining, glasswork, and woodwork. Combine with 100% of the elves she knows are High Elf Sorcerers who range from Lawful Cuddly to Lawful Good, and having a myopic teenaged wood elf show up is getting the sledgehammer.

of course Barbatos is probably the dumbest of the main cast

Users who are viewing this thread