Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Ch. 15 - If Only Those Seeking Love Advice Would Firs…

He almost die in this chapter and the latest main one. In a different way that is.

It really feel nice to have someone eat all of your bad food. In this case, it was more than badly rotten. Ngl, my heart would flutter or feel warmth from that (´・ω・`)/~~

After current arc or next arc in main one, i think we will be getting romantic progress between the two in this gaiden, it still will be a long time tho😮‍💨( ̄ω ̄ )

Dex-chan lover
Not just any explosion from bad food, but fucking Gu? One of the most dangerous shits in Chinese history?
Girl, you sure you're not a Kaslana?
---------------------------
RACHEL GA SHINDA!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, considering he's ALSO ONE it wouldn't surprise me if his comment at the end was genuine (i.e. it taste bad, but NOT INEDIBLE TO HIM)

Which in some way kinda flip this from murderous food into 'a meal for the two of them' as in only those two would be able to stomach this.
considering the imagery, i actually think the hypertime affected food underwent some transcendent underflow error where it passed from impossibly vile into ambrosia. In that the rating is "this food has ruined all food for me forever"

Dex-chan lover
The both of them being terrible cooks, but only they can truly stomach one another’s cooking reminds me of Meliodas and Elizabeth from SDS.
In a way it’s sweet, yet kooky and crazy enough to be endearing in its own special way.

My man Barbatos is down BAD AND I AM HERE FOR IT

I hope that the anime will do them justice. Don’t just give me Zagan & Nephy. Gimme the good, polar opposites, disciplinary committee girl x delinquent with a good heart deep, deep, goods .

I NEEDS IT

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:haa:
fqj7g6bhu8r81.jpg

Contributor
Barbatos wants to eat lunch with Chastille. D'aww!

I love how our spirit animal Rachel gives this unwitting couple a bit of a push now and then. :thumbsup:

He ate her dangerously spoiled food. And survived. What can I say?
Barbatos is a man of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will.

Few men would do such a dangerous thing. I'd say he has an iron stomach to have survived that near-death experience and even consider eating the rest as if he was merely eating something fermented. This man is truly destined to be her partner. The only man in that world who can eat her bad food, and she's the only one who'd even drink the bad tea he makes.

I hope the anime doesn't neglect them, they're more than just a side ship to me.

Rachel thank you for representing us!
I can't believe Chastille's food got so rotten that it exploded due to gas buildup and poison was created while at it! Girl might've just invented Penicillin by freaking mistake and Barbatos almost died as the first experimental subject to try it ROFL!

Honestly I love this spin-off more than the main series :p Barbatos and Chastille are more relatable... not that Nephy and Zagan's story isn't good.... but freaking Zagan is so powerful he has big "Marty Stu" vibes and that's kinda boring :S

Dex-chan lover
Man literally eats poison just because his waifu made it, still fails to realise he's in love

Users who are viewing this thread