Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Ch. 16 - If You Think About It, Better a Klutz Than a…

Dex-chan lover
Brought him dinner. But is it safe?

Methinks he's denying a bit too hard.

I don't think he forgot it's his fault she got dragged into it. He probably just doesn't care enough to pay attention to such small and inconsequential details.

It's not only about best girl, but he's unaware he cares for others as well.

Oh, just a chuuni. Well, it's a manga with magic. Those can have chuunis with actual powers.

And they even call her a chuuni. In so many words.

Yeah, the thing about her believing those lies is that she's personally seen worse. Makes it less unbelievable.

My money's on the klutz.

Her majesty, Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, got transferred to this manga.
Nah, she's sane.

Dex-chan lover
It's very amusing to me that Barbatos the Purgatory is the one who thinks this chuuni elf is stupid. Has he looked in a mirror recently? Or spelled out his own name?

I'm also amused that he's completely forgotten that he was the villain of the first arc. I mean, so have most of us probably, but it sort of paints his heel-face-turn in a new light. Barbatos doesn't seem to be cognizant of the long-term consequences of his actions.

Well, he doesn't talk about powers he doesn't have, so I wouldn't say he's chuuni.

Also, F for the priest who's self-aware how bad him trying to apprehend the idiot would look.

Dex-chan lover
Barbatos really needs to find a way to beat zagan so he can be free of his babysitter job already, the idiots are multiplying now.

Dex-chan lover
This cinches it. The spin off is miles better than the main story at this point.
True and its also amazing that a novel strong character is introduced in the spinoff first.
If only we didn't have nephteros asking klutz whether she loves zagan....so dumb and now i can't watch this duo get closer in the same light and pace as before

Contributor
Hm? Rachel has never met Nephy before? That's a surprise. I guess she really doesn't leave the church all that often. I can't remember either if she's appeared in the main series before. I'm also probably confusing her for a different young nun girl from another manga...

Barbatos being uncomfortable with how close that fat priest was whispering in Chastille's ear was a little cute. The poor priest knows it's bad for optics for him to try to rein in that chuuni elf girl and so he can't actually do much here. And now he's worried his own daughter might grow up to be like that cringy chuuni making a scene in town.

Barbatos, my dude, you're not too far off yourself from these girls you're accusing of being idiots. The lack of self-awareness about what he's done before is kinda amusing. Too bad nobody is there to smack him with a paper fan and remind him of his misdeeds before.

Borrowing the others' idea, it might be amusing for Klara to end up being something like Fol for Chastille and Barbatos...

Users who are viewing this thread