Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Ch. 14 - If Only Those Seeking Love Advice Would Firs…

Dex-chan lover
"I hope she wont poke her head where it doesnt belong"

Oh, you silly Barbatos you, it should be obvious that she WILL poke her head into any mess she can find, its Chastille we are talking about here.

On the matter of the honorifics, i read this last chapter and it didnt feel all that different from the other ones, so im fine either way. Its not like japanese is the only language were the level of intimacy between two people can be discerned from the way they talk, english can do that too, to a certain degree, at least.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the changes. If OP wants to do it this way then I can't complain. We get what we pay for here after all :meguusmug:

I don't love demon lord -> archdemon, but again that's merely personal taste. And I'm not even in the discord to vote on it, so oh well.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Honourifics shouldn't come back. Public service has a read-aloud/audiobook-segment and yesterday was the first time I've heard a Japanese story from them but they kept the honourifics in even as they made everything sound incredibly stitled and unnatural when translated. . . .

I'm with domus Scanlator in that decision 100%.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer no honorifics. That's proper English, and it's 100% translated. I think leaving them in is low effort or quick translations just to make something accessible to manga fans, while leaving them out is more professional.

She looks like elf Alice there.

Some weird quarrel. So minor there's no need to mention it.

To be fair, she is pretty lovable. And he's pretty dense to normal emotions.

Intentional double negative. Wonder if he caught that.

"Could it be psychological?"
Oh, yes it can.

"Panicking so much over a woman."
Well, got a mirror on hand?

Supporter
I don't care one way or the other about honorifics. The translation is a smooth and easy read and this side story is significantly more enjoyable than whatever awkwardness Zagan is getting up to with Nephy. I didn't even notice that they were absent because I was enjoying the story too much.

Contributor
Barbatos, you dense bastard. Well, at least Nephy is rooting for him. At this rate Chastille will fall in love with him and realize her feelings before he does. I wonder if anyone can actually successfully tell him, I feel like Barbatos won't believe he's actually in love if he hears it from someone else; he'll eventually realize it himself.

Users who are viewing this thread