Alcohol and Ogre-girls - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Another new character? Is it just me, or does it sometimes feel a little like the setting keeps expanding solely to justify ongoing publication?

That said, so far the author's been able to pull it off - getting to know more about the ogres and their history has given Naori and Hinata's relationship a much better foundation, as well as allowing Naori to find her calling (or rediscover it, since this clearly goes back to her childhood adoration of her grandfather). I'm guessing this is going to kick off our discovery of the human side of all that history . . .

But am I the only one who thinks Hinata might find herself just a mite jelly when she hears that not only has some group of randos decided to lay claim to /her/ Naori, they're planning to sell her on the open market?
From the look of it, there will be some modern analog to the original myth characters. Like some modern take on King Arthur having characters representing the Knights of the Round Table. So four humans representing the human heroes. We have 2 right now.

Dex-chan lover
From the look of it, there will be some modern analog to the original myth characters. Like some modern take on King Arthur having characters representing the Knights of the Round Table. So four humans representing the human heroes. We have 2 right now.
it's not representing, Minamoto no Yorimitsu actually had four lieutenants, they just aren't as well-known as him. So, assuming they all have descendants until modern time, there should be 5 of them.

Another new character? Is it just me, or does it sometimes feel a little like the setting keeps expanding solely to justify ongoing publication?
honestly, I agree. I did some small research into yokai/ayakashi/momonoke yesterday and I have so many questions about the settings of this, especially as more and more monsters appear.

Group Leader
It's not literally outside of a mosquito net. It means "being left out in the cold" or "being out of the loop"

Users who are viewing this thread