Alcohol and Ogre-girls - Ch. 34

Supporter
Why're you so surprised she grew horns, aren't you the great ogre-hating slayer in the making?
well she probably know but seeing it IRL, especially when it is a sign the ogre is fighting ready, is probably scary to someone that think they need to fight ogre and know how powerful the one in front of her is.
like a lion showing their teeth's, you know they are there when the mouth is close but actually seeing them would be spooky

Aggregator gang
"Sting"? Dropped. Goodbye. Fuck this bullshit. I don't support hetbaiting jealousy garbage writers in yuri, especially after these fuckfaces go mask off after 30 chapters. Burn in a fire eternally.
Are you stupid?
She was feeling bad that someone other than her was feeding Hinata, it was jealousy.
Please just leave if you're going to react like that to something this small.

Banned
If the exact same scene happened but it was a girl nothing would change because there wasn't a single bit of "hetbait", you're just screaming about men existing at all.
If it was with a girl it wouldnt be hetbait in the first place. Man, are you people even real? Fuck back off to posting on twitter. My ignore list just keeps getting larger since these western lezcrazed idiots infested the yuri forums.

Dex-chan lover
Each new character expands Naori's understanding of the world: Family Head's fears, Aju's double-life, Mikage's duty, Doctor's contradictions, Slayer's violence, this Guy's (?). All different perspectives and ways of handling the world they live in.

Naori clearly absorbs these lessens and thinks about how she can help Hinata and herself and that's one of my favorite aspects of her character. She's finally got another human bartender to confide in, who also seems to have a unique view of the status quo.

Meanwhile, Hinata continues her "introduce and show-off my (soon to be) gf to literally everyone I've ever known" tour. You can't be a prouder gf than her, so it sucks that Naori still feels inadequate in many ways.

Dex-chan lover
Fair, it just hit me like a bag of bricks to see someone melt down about a chapter where the two girls were shown to be special to each other.
I've felt that way, seeing the comments throughout this entire series. So very understandable lol.

Users who are viewing this thread