Alcohol and Ogre-girls - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda hoping we get a couple Hinata-Naori only chapters before the festival part.

Dex-chan lover
People were worried about this male bartender (Tsukasa) and he ends up being quite decent and alright. If anything, it is likely that "eyebrows" ends up with Tsukasa.
Sakata is still a young girl that hasn't been involved with ogres she just knows from third parties that ogres are bad. I am sure that once she gets to know Hinata properly, she will become a strong ally.

Dex-chan lover
I’m happy Hinata didn’t take a drink from him. He seems fun enough I suppose. I’m more interested to see how eyebrow girl will factor into things.

Dex-chan lover
Sakata is still a young girl that hasn't been involved with ogres she just knows from third parties that ogres are bad. I am sure that once she gets to know Hinata properly, she will become a strong ally.
it's not just she "known" ogres from a third party. She's been taught her entire life that ogres are bad, it's basically brainwashing at this point, and unless some major shit happens, she won't change her mind about ogres. Even if she does get to know Hinata, she'd just think it's a rare case among ogres.

personally, even though I understand why she is the way she is, I still don't like characters like her and fuck I was disappointed to see her in this chapter. I honestly wish she could just grow the fck out of the "ogres are bad human are good" mindset already, or at least form some opinion of her own instead of believing whatever she's taught.

anw, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Loved Hinata's smile on page 8, basically saying "you're going to see how awesome my girlfriend is". And then the little heart fluttering out when she has the drink.

Group Leader
the idea of doing a huge flair bartending show for a gin and tonic (which is usually built by just pouring gin in a glass and topping with tonic water) is hilarious lol

I guess he said he was practicing though, so it would be better not to potentially waste extra ingredients

Users who are viewing this thread