Alice-san Chi no Iroribata - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Façade and Mixed Nuts

Dex-chan lover
Definitely rushing but I don't think that's a bad thing, they've been holding back for some time now it makes sense that they're going to rush past the starting line. That said I do hope we see that this didn't immediately "fix" his jealousy or insecurity in the finale. Those feelings don't go away after one night.

Dex-chan lover
i cant imagine the ending being satisfying with where we stand right now. was this series axed or why does it end so abruptly? it's such a shame, this series is so great and had so much potential, but i just cant bring myself to believe that the ending will be good...

Group Leader
Is it really ending that abruptly? Harumi confessed on chapter 13, there has been more chapters since that then there was between the start and the confession. This is a long time coming, and I get everyone wants the story where it keeps going on and on after, but everything since chapter 13 has been about them figuring out how to navigate the state they're in, and it's finally coming together. I really don't see what's so abrupt about it.

Dex-chan lover
Preferred it as just cooking at an indoor open fire with some light sexual tension. All the emotional self introspection, love triangles and whatever else were just tedious. Guess I was hoping for more iyashikei and less trite forbidden age gap relationship issues.
The art was always wonderful, though I see no reason to read another chapter, even it is the last one.

Dex-chan lover
i cant imagine the ending being satisfying with where we stand right now. was this series axed or why does it end so abruptly? it's such a shame, this series is so great and had so much potential, but i just cant bring myself to believe that the ending will be good...
Sensei ran out of things to say about the iroribata.

Users who are viewing this thread