Aliens, Or No Aliens, What Are Your Thoughts On The Recent Whistleblower?

Dex-chan lover
May be strange for a Christian to say (dunno why), but there may indeed be other things out there. We're just one of God's many projects I'd suspect, there has to be others, and I'm sure we're not the first. An Eternal Being, what else is he to do?

Dex-chan lover
US government: Can capture/kill and successfully hide aliens with 1) the amazing technology to get here, and 2) the death wish to actually visit despite seeing how we behave. 💪

US government: Can't find a single Epstein client despite having seized an island full of evidence and logs, and can't prevent him from "killing himself" with some unknown technology that defies the laws of physics. 🤓

"Captain, the Distract-O-Matic is already running at 170% power! If I push 'er any harder, she'll blow for sure!"

Dex-chan lover
jh8b3puoo2m51.png

Dex-chan lover
There is to much pop-culture gabbagoo around otherwise extremly interesting anomalities in the air seen by otherwise sain and legitimate pilots. You are letting the gov hog and monopolize all the good shit and data just because you wanna wank ET or hate on the wankers.

Dex-chan lover
I really love this paper. Basically it says there is certainly alien life out there, but all of it is relatively simple, like algae. Intelligent life is almost impossibly rare.

The abstract:
It took approximately 4.5 billion years for a series of evolutionary transitions resulting in intelligent life to unfold on Earth. In another billion years, the increasing luminosity of the Sun will make Earth uninhabitable for complex life. Intelligence therefore emerged late in Earth’s lifetime. Together with the dispersed timing of key evolutionary transitions and plausible priors, one can conclude that the expected transition times likely exceed the lifetime of Earth, perhaps by many orders of magnitude. In turn, this suggests that intelligent life is likely to be exceptionally rare. Arriving at an alternative conclusion would require either exceptionally conservative priors, finding additional instances of evolutionary transitions, or adopting an alternative model that can explain why evolutionary transitions took so long on Earth without appealing to rare stochastic occurrences. The model provides a number of other testable predictions, including that M dwarf stars are uninhabitable, that many biological paradoxes will remain unsolved without allowing for extremely unlikely events, and that, counterintuitively, we might be slightly more likely to find simple life on Mars.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, the best thing to come out of that hearing was the revelation that the department investigating UFOs is a black hole for funding. No oversight and no transparency for where the funds go.

Dex-chan lover
Food for my belly first - Maslow's first hierarchy of needs.
Then propaganda next or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's not a whistleblower. He got explicit permission to have the talk. More of a mouthpiece than a whistleblower. But in any case, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and an appeal to ethos doesn't provide that evidence. I'm also skeptical.
Show evidence first in court, otherwise he is delusional, and can even be charged for perjury.

Dex-chan lover
At least we got moonstone and still are in the Museums to prove the Apollo landing happened.

If they are going to do the whistleblowing at least throw in an alien meat BBQ party,

Dex-chan lover
I really love this paper. Basically it says there is certainly alien life out there, but all of it is relatively simple, like algae. Intelligent life is almost impossibly rare.

The abstract:
PLUS if we want to reach the planet with primitive algae, it will take us at least 15000 years to reach it while travelling AT SPEED OF LIGHT. We might as well put two propellers on Planet Earth's ass and charge that planet ala Cybertron.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly, the best thing to come out of that hearing was the revelation that the department investigating UFOs is a black hole for funding. No oversight and no transparency for where the funds go.
Made Epstein rich by dressing up his victims as axolotls on the old men "tea party".

Users who are viewing this thread