All of Humanity Is Yuri Except for Me - Ch. 4.3

Dex-chan lover
What with those useless lesbians today ? Mei is less scary now, her point of view is totally understandable and i'm glad she want to help.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
At the end either Lily or Mei will end sad when the protag decides to go back or stay. There is no happy ending for everyone.
And considering she picked the barrette, she might stay.

Dex-chan lover
@KZO Mei can still be happy even if Marika stay. Even if it's not the Onee-chan she know, it's still her Onee-chan so i think she can bypass that.

Power Uploader
Ooo... it's THAT THING, which is in THAT PLACE.

Of course. I should have known.

Oh... we are doing the "What is this feeling?" schtick too? Not like it's the staple of rrrrreally old school yuri.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt third solution, send mei to the other world instead, Mc stays with lily, mei gets her onee chan back, everybody wins (unless alternate MC switched worlds specifically to escape mei)

(Sure, maybe they'd have to exchange mei for MC's lil bro, but if I was him I wouldn't mind being the only guy in the world so much)

Dex-chan lover
@Drakan I don't think brind Lil bro is a good idea. You can't know what the Yuriworld will react if they found out you can travel to a parallel world where there still mens.

Power Uploader
I just think the alternate MC was actually heterosexual and she was frustrated because there wasn't a single guy around.

So, she resorted to witchcraft, applied phlebotinum, or nanomachines! (*insert meme*)

The title applied to her, but she escaped the dungeon!

Why is it? The person who says "What is this feeling?" is always the ONLY ONE who doesn't know what the feeling is?

Thought that the MC was going to take both of her hands and caress them as a loving sister. Making her cheeks light up as she says, "It's okay Mei-chan...."
Edit: ....Nvm

Dex-chan lover
"This pain in my chest, what is this feeling?"

Could be coronary artery disease. Just saying.

CHOOSE ONE OF THESE THINGS AND I WILL GIVE ONE TO YOU

*choose the hairpin*

😐 damn I thought she was going to choose her sister and give her a big warm hug
her sister is just too cute

Users who are viewing this thread