Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPER MASS RELEASE! I think it was just yesterday when I heard about this series being serialized and now it's here! Such good translation as well.

Second, I love the art! So detailed. The dresses are so cute as well.

Third, I don't see anything wrong with our FL's personality. I want to spoil her and assure her that everything will be alright. 😭❤️

Thank you for the mass upload.... This is very heartwarming....
I love the story.. and I love it developed...

I always take screenshots every time Hailynn's face appears, she's too cute omg ;-;

Aggregator gang
Compared to the other 'daugther' theme webtoon korean. This one kinda slow paced.

Welp, not that I troubled by it. I just want to see this cute little pie in many kind of different dress. As the artist seems to like making a showcase. 😂

This level of mass releases tho, feeling so damn blessed rn!! The Crown Princess would be the first Prince's wife right, so his older brother I assume.... how big is the age gap we are talking about? Is disgusting how they look at a 7yo child and think of only two options: kill her or made her an incubator.

As much as the second Prince is adorable I would prefer she living freely if politics as a nun tbh, she would be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread