Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Group Leader
I haven't read the novel, but i've never seen such a boring and meaningless manhwa. Nothing's happening. I don't know what the creator was trying to accomplish, because other than the pretty clothes and the cuteness of the protagonist, we can't see anything. 🤬

I drop this, but good reading to the others and thank you for the translation! 😘

😅 I just hope to see the time-skip as fast as possible! 🤣
Thank you so much for the translation! <3

Thank you for the translations!!

I'm dropping this, though. For some reason this manhwa is making me angry, but I don't know why

Group Leader
screaming lol...four new stans were just revealed at the end of this chapter😂😂

Group Leader
...why do ppl feel so obligated to tell us that they are dropping this? you've read 23 of the chapters, but you need to announce in the comment section of the 23rd chapter that you're dropping it?

Oh! Finally there is something happening! *w* i would like if the chaps were a little bit longer 🙈 (i know you can do nothing about this, just saying)
Thank you for your hard work ♥♥

Isnt she the cutest thing ?! Thanks for the translations !!!
Also idk about the people dropping this but I feel we are still in the introduction phase getting to know, since there was action at the 1st part this is down time and establishment of characters???

@maobuchou

...why do ppl feel so obligated to tell us that they are dropping this? you've read 23 of the chapters, but you need to announce in the comment section of the 23rd chapter that you're dropping it?

It may be because it has been 20+ chapters and not much has really happened? Some people want plot right away. Instant gratification and all that. As for their announcement, I don't know. Alerting the scanlators? The audience? A scream for attention? Who knows?

My only hope is that this doesn't end up like Lady Baby and it's counterparts and spend 60+ chapters in the kiddie years. Yes it's cute, but even cute can get grating after a time of no plot progression.

I'm dropping this story too, thought I'd let everyone know since the salt in these comments is so strong ✌

Could she stop open her mouth widely like this 😲 or looks shocked in every chapters... damn it’s annoying 😂 even the cover is her with that open mouth 😯 so not cute anymore

Users who are viewing this thread