Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
So what now, is she his little sister?

Doesn't previous blood test said that she is exactly his child? Or that test just showing close blood relations up to 2 degrees?

..sooooo, the blood test was just a test to see if she's kalisto not to determine the father?

Thank you for the update~!

Aggregator gang
so she's his sister oooooo also... guys the blood test was to prove if she had kalisto blood, not if she was the daughter. they just assumed she was his daughter because its more likely than his elderly father knocking someone up before dying lmfao

To everyone who thinks that she's his sister, no she isn't ^^" Yes, the blood test is to confirm whether or not she was a Calisto, but ofc, who knows lmao.

She's definitely his daughter, but there's a reason why Duke Kalisto has no memory as to when he fell in love with Hailyn's mother and had a child with her....which falls to spoiler territory.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

SIBLINGS?!

I mean clearly not but thats funny then it would've been am i the sister😹😹😹

Dex-chan lover
"Father had a woman?"
With just that, it's not so much a cliffhanger as a testament to the duke's ignorance of reproductive behaviors.
"Where do you think you come from? Did you get proper education about where children come from?"

I know this is probably more in the sense of "a mistress" or something like this, but that last quote as it is - or as it is translated - brings up hilarious thought about the duke's education nonetheless.

@Wyrm he probably means a woman recently since she's fairly young and his dad passed no so long ago; anyone would be surprised with this news

Honestly I hope she's a sister otherwise that means he was assaulted and that's awful

Sem

Dex-chan lover
😂 his pa was still going at it that late huh?

They are
not siblings but father and daughter but he lost his memories

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi
no no, check the previous chapters, there are 2 hints to which you need to pay attention. Blue colour which means that owner of blood is Calisto. And some additional sparkling effect that comes when father used his blood. I don't get the exact thing about how it's different, but that due to that sparkling priest was 100% sure that she is HIS daughter. Aka exactly HIS, not father's, not some uncle's, but his.

If not for that, he wouldn't tear his hair out about "how he could conceive a daughter without even any memory of being with a woman". Otherwise, he would just leave the situation as a "secret child of my late father", and wouldn't think about it any further. But test, apparently, give more information than just "owner is Calisto" kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread