Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I still did not understand her worth.... Why did the count want her so much?? But if she is valuable, why did she get burned to death on the previous life?

tbh i think she's supposed to look/be foolish. i feel like the characters comment on it fairly often in the actual comic, so it only makes sense we would think so as well. i wonder how she'll do once this arc ends and she gets some education

The asshole prince has flowers evrytime he is shown, is he a possible ML? I prefer the other prince but why am I getting other signals!?

Main character feels less than one dimensional. Idk if it’s because the author is trying to make her look meek, but it’s possible while not making her not look like she doesn’t think. Maybe display more of her thoughts, add a psychological aspect. Not just make her think “I’m scared. He’s scary. Run.” Feels like watching those deer on highway videos. And she’s literally trying to get herself catapulted to death by moving traffic too.

Oh shoot. This is my first time reading the comments, did not realize that my sentiment was common.

Someone get this man to the ER, he just dislocated his jaw to be a fucking douchebag.

Given the fact that she was isolated in the past and didn’t really socialize and was pretty much imprisoned before she was burned to death, her meek and timid behavior makes sense. Mentally she really didn’t developed so it would make no sense if she was super smart and clever now. She’s frightened and that makes sense, she doesn’t understand normal thinking process either so her not understanding what’s behind other peoples questions and mannerism isn’t too far fetched, to me it makes sense.

He said what I wanted to say 😂 "is eh all you know" i would never say it to an actual person cuz that's asshole behaviour....but I'd certainly be frustrated and impatient

This whole situation is just irritating, I cannot wait for these people to meet karma. Thank you for the translations!

“There's really nothing about you that i like” HUH? SAME YOU BRAT! I DON'T LIKE YOU TOO! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING, IRRITATING, AND BRATTY. I DON'T CARE IF HE'S A CHILD COZ ANYWAYS, I HATE CHILDREN THE MOST! AND HE MAKES ME HATE THEM EVEN MORE.

Double-page supporter
I mean he's not entirely wrong she could learn to speak a little better esp bc she has years behind her after time-travelling ... like that monologue she always had going in her head she should speak some of that

Users who are viewing this thread