Am I Your Daughter?

@Uthred, just to clear some doubts, the plot thus far makes sense: from what we’ve seen the second prince isn’t favored by his father, the king (or emperor I don’t remember now), nor has any other kind of power, so he actually is defenseless and the king doesn’t care about his death or whatever. The emperor, doesn’t like the Duke and tries to bring him down with anything, that explains why the king hasn’t killed the Count who threatened the prince; it’s explained in some of the first chapters that the Count made an agreement with the king, all just in order to blame the Duke.

Everyone leave her surprised pikachu face alone 😤 she is an abused kid imprisoned for 10 yrs before returning, ofc shes gonna be :O bc everything is new

Double-page supporter
SO LITTLE SISTER WHAT??
I mean that's the only reason I can think of since he claims his virginity

I should have been clearer that I was being sarcastic. I agree that the second prince's weak position is made fairly clear and that the politics presented make sense for what we've seen so far.

Finding a good webtoon to spend time with is difficult beyond sense. I like the art but lmao am I the stupid one or what? The story was weird. I couldn't keep up because it's confusing. Not sure whether it's what people have said about the plot holes tho. Certainly manhwa not up to my taste at all.

cnd

@goronyanpai you're not wrong. The story's not the best but the art is adorable. I'll stick with it bc I'm a fiend for these reincarnation/transmigration etc stories

Idk it just seems like it’s really boring? Is it just me? The abused child storyline doesn’t seem developed enough from my perspective and neither does it seem like she actually has the mind of an adult in a child’s body, it would’ve just been easier to make her a child full stop and forget about the whole transmigration thing since it basically doesn’t add anything.

For me this is good story.
First, thats FL body herself. sometimes it bothered me, when another people suddenly woke up in stranger body and getting love from people around which is the one who deserved that love is the real soul (it's different if it was reincarnation).
Second, it makes sense. The FL is scared and being childish even tho her real age almost 18 bc she never had a chance to be social.
Third, duke is awkward around FL, lmao. Its good than the duke suddenly mad in love with FL, i wait for character development of him.

Last, sorry for my bad english ✌️

@sodashintaro you clearly haven’t done your homework. Of course the fl has the mind of a child. She was locked up in a room her entire life. No chance to interact with people, no chance to learn. No chance to develop. No person with a upbringing like that would have the mind of an adult.

Her going back in time gave her the courage to run away before being locked up in that abusive household again and the opportunity to learn about her origins.

Group Leader
the worldbuilding of this story is actually terrible LMAO i cannot tell what is going on ever
i get that the MC doesnt know much either but like. this is frustrating to read

So. I read the comments and was like, so what? And then 25 chapters later. I understand now. I'm one of you. Artist, author, editor, why???? :O

SDK

For a webtoon which is focused on how cute the child is and trying to win us over to hate everyone who hurt her, there's a surprising lack of scenes showing the cuteness. It just feels like it's the mostly the duke debating things about the story which are both nonsensical in the plot and confusing to understand. Not sure why this one's rated so highly, there are much better ones out there which have similar startings.

This has some problems, i would say lack of experience, mostly.
Its a decent plot, a nice art and not terrible characters. Yes, not more than that.

But it has it's good points, worth the read if you don't have something obviously better waiting.

The world exposure is very vague, I think it's because we only know as much as the fl knows, which I don't find to be a bad thing, the Ml (as of now) seems quite shallow, has spent most of his screen time saying that it can't be, and there are some obvious scenes that just aren't well put together.... but I have hope, it seems it can be a good one, there's been no mistakes as of now, it can grow, is what I believe.
An 8 for now

Users who are viewing this thread