Am I Your Daughter?

I’m not even gonna continue. This has the exact same plot as the other “daughter” stories.

Now I get it why the art style is familiar is the same illustrator of the empress of another world.

Lmao. I can't stop laughing at how awkward they are in every chapter they are together 😂😂😂😂😂 that's like the best part out of the plot story lol

all I gave to say is that the artists' skills have improved since empress of another world, (that manhwa was really hard too look,sheesh )

is there anyone with spoilers? it says romance, so i wanna know what the ML looks like xx

nvm he cute i see him
it said he was the second prince, but she keeps calling him the crown prince? is that intentional?

@harospex
first second third prince just means the order of birth/aknowledgement
(its even possible for the first prince to be way younger than the second if the father aknowledged him first)
crownprince means he is the heir apparent to the reigning power
being first prince means you have two solid advantages in the race to the crown but doesnt mean you will succeed

as for the ml ? well see that tiny twat of a similar age to the fl? chances are he will be the ml

and something in general in no specific direction: plot development doesn't just include going forward, we have 3d so why should the plot be any different?

Reading the comments last episode about her always open little mouth made it so obvious this time around, lmao. I shouldn't have read the comments, it's going to bother me now too. Hope we get an age-up soon now.

Thank you for translating!

Okay, I was willing to give this a chance but- no. There are too many plot holes in this story. Like, a ridiculous amount. If this kingdom has the authority, when the second prince got injured, purposely mind you, by some guards under the weirdo duke, or whatever, why didn't his head get chopped off? Like, I'm not expecting this to be a 100% accurate story about nobles and shit but there's this thing called basic common sense. If you harm a member of the royalty, it's considered treason, and why did that megalomaniac king just let someone off scot-free? It's so OOC??? Someone who raised his hand against royalty, not even given a slap on the wrist, who purposely kidnapped a neighboring kingdom's princess to abuse because of some petty reasons... Not to mention, why is the Kalisto's head staying in this godforsaken kingdom?

Double-page supporter
Yow I'm only at like chapter 14 and the
:O
face is annoying the heck out of me

Glad I'm not alone in this lol

Ok, but did her settings for “mouth shut” disable or something?? Poor child, catching flies every chapter

"Okay, I was willing to give this a chance but- no. There are too many plot holes in this story. Like, a ridiculous amount. If this kingdom has the authority, when the second prince got injured, purposely mind you, by some guards under the weirdo duke, or whatever, why didn't his head get chopped off? Like, I'm not expecting this to be a 100% accurate story about nobles and shit but there's this thing called basic common sense. If you harm a member of the royalty, it's considered treason, and why did that megalomaniac king just let someone off scot-free? It's so OOC??? Someone who raised his hand against royalty, not even given a slap on the wrist, who purposely kidnapped a neighboring kingdom's princess to abuse because of some petty reasons... Not to mention, why is the Kalisto's head staying in this godforsaken kingdom?"

It's almost as if the second prince is in a politically weak position, that no-one knows the "princesses" origin (you know the central mystery of the piece) and that the head of the Kalisto's has a rank in both the kingdom and the Holy kingdom. Something that hasn't yet being fully explained is not the same thing as a "plot hole" e.g. when a murder mystery doesnt tell you who the culprit is until the end that isn't a plot hole.

Users who are viewing this thread