Am I Your Daughter?

I just love how these chapters are dropping like a rain, I can't stop reading... Keep em coming 😍😍😍😍 thank you for the chapters too 😍😍

Power Uploader
@pandamom84 thats called using 6 translators 6 typesetters 6 cleaners XD thats why i dont like it. different tls and they fuck up the terms in each chapter + many mistakes so far...

Thank you so much for the hard work Translation team, etc. Because i can't read this story in the raw site, cause the site or application is not support in my country.
(^_^)

YYASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS finally this manhwa is out

Thank you so much for the mass chapters update😊🤩

Everytime I finish a chapter i press 'next chapter' expecting to go to the home page but BAM...they've uploaded a new chapter again.
Love these mass releases for new stories

argg i can't wait for those 20 minutes in between each chapters, it's such a nice manga

Yo the updates stopped but this is a good series so far
Edit: Its not stopping so far :D

Well she only know the uncle and his mean daughter?? Its good that she is not after revenge

Dex-chan lover
I like this because she's not a reincarnated adult or even an reincarnated/transmigrated modern adult but rather a reincarnated abused child that never actually grew into an adult.

Her dumb actions up to now makes sense, since she always has been a child victim.

in other stories like this, the authors love bringing up how their MCs were adults in their past lives but they all act like children in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread