Am I Your Daughter?

Aggregator gang
If the art style reminds you of something, it's probably Empress of another world

@someunredpunk exactly. Tired of reincarnated adults acting like a whole 5 yr old. Altho, for a kid that’s been burnt to death and abused, her personality is too bright. Doesn’t seem realistic to me.

Cute story. Cute FL. Srsly reeeallly adorable
But what the heck is wrong with most of the adult side characters?!

seems good. you should totally read it.
but there's just something about it that feels a bit... off but that's my problem.
anyways, I if you clicked on this because it seemed cute and stuff, then read it. it's bound to be cute and stuff.

What is her mother is similar to Estelle/Estella (smth like that) ’s from The Princess in the Dumpster? But the Count seems to remember the mom, so maybe
someone used magic to erase her existence from the Duke’s mind?

Its Very simple why she acts like a child, she was in prison without human contact or education since childhood, she didnt have any oportunity to develop emotionaly or rationaly, to act like an addult would be weird imo.

I appreciate this mass release so much, who needs candy when it's raining chapters ♥️

When you thought it's the last chapter of mass release but then there's another chapter added. Ahh thank you so much for this 😍💕💕

@pandamom84 thats called using 6 translators 6 typesetters 6 cleaners XD thats why i dont like it. different tls and they fuck up the terms in each chapter + many mistakes so far...
@dinqee it says 3 translators you fucking dumbass learn how to count

I thought the last mass update stops at chapter 10 then i just check there are 18 chapters now. whaaaaat a blesssing!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread