Am I Your Daughter?

Oh my god you guys are honestly insane with all these chapters...in a good way...hope all the groups on here have their well deserved break!

Group Leader
21 chapters in 6 and a half hours! Thank you so much for all your support everyone! It made the 6 hours of pure work worth while! Us three scans really made a great team and we worked so perfectly together. So we are very happy with all the support. We'll see you next time with chapter 22! I hope you all enjoyed reading :)

FK that's a ridiculous amount of released between you guys! Honestly quite amazing

omg what a huge update, you guys are amazing it's like you are all 1 team? thank you very much! i can't thank you enough xoxo

WHY IS SHE SO DDAMN CUTE TOT!!!! ALL OF HER REACTIONS MAKE ME WANNA SCCOP HER UP, I fkn love father daughter manhwas

I’m confused about the mc, idk if this is a spoiler but I’ll use the tag in case
I get that she traveled back to when she was younger but how come she’s so childish, like not in a rude way but she literally acts like an 8 year old, even though she was a teen when she passed away?
Idk it might be just me who thinks this or I misread something 💀 but yeah cute story

Users who are viewing this thread