Am I Your Daughter?

For someone to develop to what we call addult mind, that person needs experience, human interaction, emotional development, study, world experience.
A kid that stays in prison for the rest of her life only suffering abuse, Will remain with a kid mentality.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilsoybean she's confined and abuses, so I think it stunt her development (especially the confinement).
We even have real case where a child go feral because of neglecting.

@lilsoybean I mean this is probably the one exception for childlike mc despite reincarnation considering she was basically shut in the hut her entire life with no social contact and abused, thus I doubt she has had the proper mental and emotional development to be mature

i think just do it scanlation should do this justice and keep on translating it

Group Leader
I already love it! Just Do It Scanlation always does a wonderful job at translations~~

Group Leader
@Lilsoybean she's acting childish because she is mentally/emotionally a child. She was abused in her previous life and was not allowed to have human contact except for outside of her abusers, so she doesn't know a life outside of that yet. She's dealing with psychological wounds, too--she's eager to please those around her because she doesn't want them to hate her. It's not like those other stories where a 30 year old went back to when they were a kid. She never got to mature past the 7 year old/8 year old body because the abuse started then, so she's literally just went back to the start line.

Group Leader
Not really surprising for her to have a child mentality if you lock her up and abuse her since she was a child, she's still incredibly cute though.

The similarities of this and WMMAP is uncanny. I noticed a lot of korean webcomics do this... they copy each other, alter a few details and slap a different title on it. Solo leveling is a great example. There's so many variations of that story. This is not a bad read it's just predictable because it's been done before.

Why does some people always compare it with WMMAP?
It has a different story though? (。º̩̩́⌓º̩̩̀).゜

This is so cute omg!! The FL is really cute too. I have a feeling the FL’s mother forced a spell or something that made him forget. Or who knows she’s stuck in the sword of his? Since his sword accompanied him wherever he goes.

holy crap these translation speeds though, i was gonna wait to read it but ig im gonna read it now lol

The description said she was reborn when she was 8 years old but the translations in one of the chapters said she was reborn during her 7th birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread