Am I Your Daughter?

I still can't get over the fact that MCs default expression is that surprised wide open-mouthed gape.
I don't think I've seen her with her mouth closed more than 2 or 3 times. And like all of those were chibis.

99.9% of her screen time:
:O

The title page image is accurate.

To be honest... there's plenty of this kind of manhwa's so much better than this one with just so much better story... the art is fine, the story is pretty annoying. Is just going around in circles with no development.

I don't recommend reading this, it's not enjoyable....if nothing happens in a couple of chapters more i might just drop this and move on.

Not going to comment on everything but I feel like people are too critical of mc who is literally still a child. even in her past life she may have grown up to be 18 but she was confined to a room meeting only her abuser at most so I don’t see how she would have ever had the experience or interactions with others to even grow up and mature mentally and emotionally. Just because this is her second life doesn’t mean she will suddenly get all the maturity she missed out on, even in her past life she was forced to stay a child mentally, on top of that she’s still dealing with trauma from everything that happened so her social skills and inability to speak up is very much realistic.

I’ll agree that the pacing may not be to everyone’s liking or due to impatience but I think mc is very realistic for the circumstances shes in.

if the author can add wit and playfulness in this MC characteristic, she can have more charming personality.
the plot only running on cycle between the duke and the count, this make the story kinda bland, I know this is only a matter of preference... but being so innocent or too innocent is not good for some MC who travel back time, at least a sprouts of hatefulness an revenge is a must. darkness is one of human nature to have too.

this MC is not literally an angel right?

Tbh I really don’t like her character as she is now.

The thing is, she’s mentally 18! Fucking 18.
So why isn’t she so mature and think how she will trick them like we all know she’s very kind but to be so naive is just trash. I mean won’t she wants to know the truth?! Won’t she want to get revenge?

Common she’s too innocent for that. But still it’s so fucking annoying.

Regardless we all love her lol

@Sollay, she is chronologically 18, not mentally 18.

Living in a cabin for 7 years being fed lies, no proper education or social communication with the world, has prevented her to grow mentally. People learn and grow through their experiences, which is why she was unable to as she had none. Just how like some adults can still behave like spoiled children in the real world. As for other aspects, all the things abnormal about her, is actually very "normal" for her.

God this story just has no fucking development for any characters. They’re all the same obnoxious morons they were chapter 1. I hope the next assassination attempts on the princess succeeds honestly. I hope the duke, the emperor, and every other character gets replaced with someone with half a brain cell then maybe they’ll come up with actually good plans and advance the story a little.

Good art though.

Group Leader
i hate the mc, i want to punch her in the face and says “YOU’RE THE F*CK*NG DUKE’S AND THE KING OF THE HOLY COUNTRY’S DAUGHTER, CAN YOU JUST F*CK*NG EXCEPT THAT”

ugghhh she made my blood boils

and the way she always says “aww what if count zachary hit me again” i mean for god sake, why are you so glued to count zachary that you mention him in every chapters.......... i thought you are scared of him so why dont you just forget him ughhh... that’s final she has an attachment to count zachary’s abuse

Users who are viewing this thread