Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 125 - A Special Face

Dex-chan lover
was going to comment on how majestic the Yumika was wearing.
But I'm so glad you found the car.
Please have a rest for a while.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92 Haha I had the same reaction, I was going all "aww, they actually still have physical films, that's adorable!"
I remember well having to manage what I was taking photos of, because I only had so-and-so much film remaining, and having to guess whether a photo I just took came out well or not. It was shit, from a practical standpoint, but the nostalgia is making it somewhat rose-coloured.

@saintguardian, nice chapter and All Might end caption by your team! Would have been a bonus to have the shrunken Toshinori in the second frame.

I'm glad you found your car. Makes me wonder if I should leave some kind of gps tracker in my car.

Thanks for another great update!

Yukima really looked amazing. Did Edo finally show her his true feelings with that piece?

I was nervous with the kid, that could of turned out SO much worse.

pg 4 Edo's head on a realistic body looks so out of place.

oh god they really dressed up the loli, I didn't want to see it but it wasn't as bad as I feared.

Really sucks about the car, at least they didn't crash it. Curious how they were able to start it but I'm assuming since it is minimum 15 years old there's no key fob? In that case hot wire i would assume. Safe to take out the battery, if they did it once they may do it again.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thank you for the chapter, it's excellent as always (and permission for dice gods if it happens).
That aside, I'm very glad you were able to recover that car of yours - sentimental possessions being stolen like that is always a devastating blow. Hopefully the little bastard who took it gets their just desserts.

Hot damn, Yumika showing off how amazing she can be. Put those snobbish models in their places very, very fast! I'd assume Yumika should be able to handle the press, given that she managed it before, but this time it's on a global scale... I'm rather worried.

Also, they really dressed up the little girl - I was going to say "yikes", but the way they did it was actually kind of adorable, like a nightdress. So I'm okay with that, since it's not actual lingerie.

Dex-chan lover
Sleepwear that hugs you like your mother. Looks like the author did a great job and kept it wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, that was a perfect way to incorporate the wishes of the girl. Kept it nice and wholesome and it looks like it's more of a dress than underwear, with a mother's touch instead of his normal touch. VERY nice. That's probably why he had the seamstresses making it instead of doing it himself!

Sorry to hear aboout the car, and I hope you can bring the bastard to justice, Saintguardian.

As always, free to use my comment (just leave this line out)

Dex-chan lover
So several years back, I used to live in an apartment complex out in Newport News, Virginia.

Id gotten back from a night shift at around 0000, and had the following 48hrs off to adjust to a midnight shift (rotated every week).

Was chilling and gaming when around 0300 heard what sounded like...someone bouncing a basketball outside. Was quite bemused, but put it out of mind and stayed up till around 1000, when i got a knock on the door.

It was NNPD. Turns out a neighbor three doors down had someone attempt to break in. That was the basketball bouncing Id heard at 0300. Explains why the rent was only $1100 for a 2bd 2ba 10mins from the convention center.

And to top it off, few nights later heard what sounded like someone emptying a handgun as fast as they could, followed by sirens several minutes later.

Current place I live? Nice neighborhood, well funded city parks and rec...found a used needle on my driveway the day after I moved in. Local PD advised me to keep my firearm stored properly but ready, and discussed castle doctrine with me (spoiler, you have to be trapped to use it as a defense).

Neighbors opposite me on the lot? The house underwent a drug bust a few months prior, local PD and Sheriff rolled out for that one. This time the rent wasnt that much cheaper.

On a lighter note, teddies with built in garter straps are among my favorite things to see women in. And elbow length gloves. And high heels. Stockings and garter belts in general...what am I saying, all the stuff shown in this series so far.

Users who are viewing this thread