Amai Seikatsu

I am not sure why, but after reading chapters 28 & 29, I am somehow seeing myself as Edo Shinsuke's sleazy new friend...

Group Leader
I feel as if i should really continue working on this but so lazy...

@Ravin, yeah, you definitely should! This manga is quite extraordinary and a lot of fun. I read all the chapters in three days, although I usually read just a couple of chapters of one manga a day. So please, return to this work ツ

Double-page supporter
legends are being told from ancient times that there is an ending...

Dex-chan lover
I came from Eguchi, and I wasn't disappointed. I just wish more chapters were translated tho

Double-page supporter
I never thought I see the day this would continue

Group Leader
I plan to finish at least the first "season". It WILL take time but my plan is to release at least once per month (if not once a week). This was two this week because I was waiting on a translator that backed out.

Group Leader
@shernjr , I was hoping someone was going to pick it up but no one did. So I got sick of waiting and took action. I hope this manga gets published in America but I am sure no one will take the risk.
So I'll take the mantle. I love this manga and hope my current situation stays in the positive until I finish the first season. Only 453 chapters after volume 4 is done and we have 2 more chapters to go before that happens.

I'm so glad this is being translated. A shame the original group stopped.

Group Leader
@Krynh I agree, I was really hoping they came back because I'm not a redrawer (not until I can afford a drawing tablet) so I have to give you guys the "crappy" version. So please bear with it.

Users who are viewing this thread