Amai Seikatsu

Group Leader
@EnRyuu_surf
I couldn't agree more. It's one of the reasons why I picked it up. Please keep on reading the manga because it's going to dive deeper into women and underwear.

Group Leader
wow 40 volumes? seriously... the artist was previously did illustrated Zak McKracken boxart for japan version. interesting

Group Leader
@Keke094 Technically 40 and half volumes. The second season has released 12 volumes and it's still going. I don't even think Ranma 1/2 or even dragon ball series has that many releases! And yet it's not being picked up by an American publisher. Please tell me how this makes sense to you.

Just read this after finding it last night right before bed, really good, waiting for the next set now.

I mean the 2end part, looking around online it looks like the Manga continues but no one has picked up the translations, I am new to this world I just enjoy reading and I get lost doing it for days at a time it feels, I really enjoyed this but when I hit a sudden dead stop like hitting a brick wall it kinda sucked, so I eagerly waiting for the translations for the next (not sure what to call it so I used set, since it's a set of volumes) @saintgurdian

Group Leader
@Dreaguh Agreed, no one is touching this manga and it really pisses me off. The second "season" of the series I can understand but first one should have been finished off this year. I think the reason people don't want to touch the manga is how few people seem to read it compared to other manga. I personally love this manga and decided to pick up the mantle because of this reason. Let them deal with all their action bullshit and I'll enjoy the "deepness" that comes from lingerie.

Group Leader
@Dreaguh The first "season" has been put into volumes and I am in the process of translating the first season. Right now, we are towards the end of volume 5 out of 41. I'm hoping to finish it in two years but that's a bit of a stretch even with a chapter a week release. There is a total of 486 chapters and we are on 42. Hence why I am asking for donations when I can without bombarding everyone with it every issue. I ask every 3rd issue I put out since it seems to be working the best that way.

Group Leader
To celebrate the end of this volume, I uploaded more pages. Let's see if the other websites catch it. MUHAHAHAHAHA

Double-page supporter
we're on volume 6 of 40 at the rate of 1 chapter a week. this may take awhile before we can even start on the sequel

Group Leader
@Psychratic I know, it's going to be a long arse while before we are done. However, I am enjoying the comments everyone leaves behind which makes it worthwhile to post online. I HIGHLY doubt I will do the sequel. I will be doing 40.5 which makes it a total of 486 chapters. If we subtract the current chapter (44) from the total and divide by chapters per week, I would finish in 2028 (roughly). Unfortunately, I can only handle one per week since I'm doing it alone and paying one translator for the work. I am afraid if I ask for volunteers that it will stop being released once a week to once a month. That, to me, is unacceptable so it's best if I just handle it until some people volunteer that can handle my release schedule of at least once a week.

Fed-Kun's army
This is good shit! Deserves 10 stars. My thnx to the TL and all those involved in getting the scans out.

Users who are viewing this thread