Amai Seikatsu

Group Leader
Please be advised, the next chapter (77) will be delayed from normal due to personal problems on Translator's side. I will make it my top priority the moment I get it.

thanks for all your work perv, reading your end page always warms my heart (❁´◡`❁)

I came into this expecting a light read between other releases, but I got much more than what I bargained for, truly a 10/10, with no signs of dropping below an 8, if at all.

Almost every character in this manga is lovable goofs that should be in jail, aside from translator and proofreader, but I digress.

Thank you all for your hard work, I'd never experience this without you guys.

Where that burn heal at?
Im half expecting this to lead to a rash test to prove or disprove Yumika's statement... But im hoping for a real twister instead. Technically, tennis girl did experience those fingers for a brief moment. I feel like the best outcome here is our boy "cures" her of the trauma and she starts maybe swinging both ways, but doesnt outright just jump on the hetero-bandwagon just because of the magic fingers.

still pissed this doesn't have an official english translation, my thanks to the scanlators , you do awesome work.

Just finished 89 and been really impressed by this series. I hope you take it to its end, and the sequel as well Saintguardian!

I never thought something this old could be so heartwarming and silly. It goes to show the mentality of that bygone era. Its the perfect story for what you are doing. Hearing you take up Buttobi CPU was great news as well. I think it had been left unfinished.

Looking forward to more lingerie hijinks, and Thanks again for getting this one translated.

Dex-chan lover
This series is an absolute masterpiece. At first I was turned off by the style but the writing and overall story are 100% on point. A great read.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems the sci-fi book she's reading on the cover of volume 36 is made up. I can't find any info about a book called Ring Earth by David Niece. Just like the books mentioned in Junji Itou's Library of Illusions. Which sucked cuz the way they were explained in that made them sound pretty interesting.

Young girl wants her own underwear and Edo uses his hands to ....

NONONONONONONOONONONONONONOoooooo...NO!

OK, back to our regular scheduled manga of Edo feeling up hot women.

Users who are viewing this thread