Amai Seikatsu

Dex-chan lover
Main character is the worst I've ever seen. I thought ippo from Hajime no ippo was bad but this dude takes the cake.

I love the research segments you do for the end of each chapter - I feel a little less naughty enjoying this manga, LOL! Thank you for your hard work.

ch. 114...well...wow...is it hot in here or is it just me.

Also the compromise with the colour pages and B/W is really good.

The series so far have been absolutely great. I love the silly situations that the mc gets into with other women. I can wait to read this to the end and for the sequel. It super interesting how much the mc have progress in his career and I want wait for more in later chapters and the sequel.

Do you plan on translating the "2nd season" or other works by the author after finishing this? Never thought this was going to be picked up

Dex-chan lover
I'm such a naive guy lmao, reading this for the romance...

It's written well enough to make me believe that there would be some romantic development after some time.
I realised there was never going to be any of that after 37 chapters so I dropped it.

I don't mean to say that it's a bad manga, it just doesn't have enough redeeming features for me to want to keep following the story.
Main character literally asks chapter 258 what cum is...

Users who are viewing this thread