Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 230 - Confirmation

For the last page comment, it has to be a fucking employee for opening/closing the door. I know because I've rode one, the shitty kind one. Wtf japan in manga

Supporter
I like the new characters in general. But the hamfisted romance is so tired. And in a series that has ran as long and repetitive as this, it reeks of trying to prolong it's life in an unnecessary fashion.

Double-page supporter
Man I do not like the gal girl lol we are too far in the story for a new love rival.

Dex-chan lover
Love is born of misundertandings in this manga (except Amano). Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Man I've had enough of the gyaru girl. I liked her at the start but she's too much

Contributor
I'm guessing Ryouta will eventually challenge Manabu to some stupid wager of whoever gets the better test scores wins the *ugh* "right" to date Yukino, completely without her input nor consent, of course.

Dex-chan lover
poor gyaru, her love was dead on arrival, and the worse thing is that even after she goes down, they still wont get together at least until the day when they separate to go to different universities, or some shit, like i can see that being the open ending, like, they will be on a long distance relationship shit

Dex-chan lover
the only good scenario is that she gets her skirt ripped and Manabu covers for her, but we all know where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Can't be that different from those contests some harem mangas make where the girls arbitrarily decide the MC is the prize without his own consent.

Users who are viewing this thread