Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 243 - Secret Trip To The Water Park

Dex-chan lover
We all know nothing will actually happen.
Just give me more fanaervice involving both girls.

I'm more focused on Megumi's THICCness than most other things, now that the previous arc ended. Dat booty.

Dex-chan lover
So. Is she gonna wimp out and deflect? Or is some BS gonna happen that stops her from answering/keeps Shin from hearing?

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually on the side of Amano actually confessing, at least saying "he's kinda cool" or something along those lines. Author kinda wrote himself into corner here. If she does deflect lmao this manga will never end I swear

Aggregator gang
@ReaperCreeper Well to the manga's credit it started with decent romcom plot, especially when it was pointed out that manabu's motivation to get into tokyo u is to be together with mikawa. After that it was just never ending chapters of amano's ass that I come to appreciate more than the plot itself.

This would be an exciting development but I thought both of them were already aware of each others feelings since they had that talk in the evening on Okinawa. I mean didn't they decide they enjoy being friends and didn't want to change their relationship for the time being.

All the complaints about this manga is the reason why manga of this style end much sooner.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like by now people should understand the vibe of a manga that's 243 chapters in.

Anyway, I liked this chapter. Fleshed out the gyaru a bit more which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread