Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 18 Ch. 172 - Cultural Festival 6: Beauty Pageant

Meh, her beauty can't compared to when she wear kimono for the new year on chapter 80+

Dex-chan lover
Love rival obliterated. Back to our regularly scheduled minuscule amount of progress.

Dex-chan lover
How can he watch her with a face like that, and don’t realize his feelings?

Densemf.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@enMeBi86

They already basically confessed to each other at the end of the summer trip. they just said to put it off till they both got where they wanted to go (university).

Fed-Kun's army
I hope they at least tell us if she won next chapter or something, kind of a lame note ending otherwise!

Dex-chan lover
@GriseousGrime
@dael8 there was never a love rival.

It's weird how her thoughts are literally written out in boxes for you to read and you folks still go out of your way to presume. lol

This arc is about a socially awkward girl who learns how to (wo)man up and be sociable and responsible. It's a cute few chapters. IMO and I hope she stays as Shindou's friend and eventually helps him by offering him a female perspective on things (granted with how awkward she is it can only help so much! lol)

Fed-Kun's army
That white (wedding) dress was nice, but Megumi's Egyptian costume would have been even better.

I guess I expected something from the Pageant. Like a gag or something. Instead this chapter lacked any friction. We saw anxiety with if Manabu would show up. But it was just...

Manabu: "Ah I hope I can make it! I need to ask someone to cover for me!"
Other Guys: "Hey we're here to cover for you!"
Manabu"Oh okay..."

And that's fine, but there wasn't any impact for the rest of the chapter either. But I guess I wanted a gag or two for the pageant. Maybe a fakeout to being 'open'. And then Megumi could catch herself and then stride by like normal.

Users who are viewing this thread