Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 18 Ch. 173 - Cultural Festival 7: To Whom

the puzzle answer was chair btw. its basically just the alphabet in the squares and the order makes it spell out chair

Dex-chan lover
@Esper Which is sad, since the Japanese are so reluctant to mix with foreigners. =/

Also, yey, my country won! :D

@JumboWheat01 How so? We do have a Japanese population in the West, around British Columbia. Didn't treat them very well during WW2, but there should still be some around… I know for a fact we have a small population of them in my own city of Montréal. =/ (Though we have more people from other Asian countries than them, notably Chinese)

Dex-chan lover
SOON
eb975dc3-5f14-4b6f-9976-8a8e90f549dd.jpeg

Im actually surprised. I thought Canada was a LGBTUHQWNSALNCuEGEWQ country.

Dex-chan lover
Just when there was a chance for Mami to have something good about herself. Don't know why I even got my hopes up.

Dex-chan lover
This needs an anime just so we can hear someone sing that song.

Dex-chan lover
surprised such a plain looking flat girl won the pageant. If we had something like that in highschool boys would vote boobs

Dex-chan lover
lmao not a single apology in the thread. All the bashers are absent, while Moriya just as pure and clearly not a love interest as she was from the moment she was introduced. Stay toxic, mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
God, what an easy puzzle. I get that it's english and the sports course doesn't speak it well, but I could have solved a hiragana puzzle on the same level at that age....

Really appreciated the relationship dynamics insight we got on the elite course pair though. So she wears flowers down there, huh :p

Dex-chan lover
The baseball team had to suffer a lot in this chapter :ROFLMAO:

Well that thing with Moriya turned out to be a red herring, huh?

Anyway, Toudou (the beauty pageant winner) looks a lot like Mikawa. Coincidence, or is the author cooking something up here?

Users who are viewing this thread