Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 224 - Nice To Meet You, Okay?

Dex-chan lover
Page 12 ... WE ALL WISH that would happen already! Also, Gyaru girl needs to step off. I wanna say THOT begone but she doesn't seem like a THOT (although she is pretty hot). Also also, Maa-kun is only unable to concentrate because WHO THE HELL WOULD BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE WITH THAT BALL OF SEXY WALKING AROUND YOUR HOUSE.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling she's not romanitically interested in him even those she's giving those flags (to throw reader off). but I think her twist will just be that she's very serious about getting the both of them into toudai and sees both their childhood friends as major distractions.

Dex-chan lover
The rivalry isn't over? What a pleasant surprise Hehe I thought the author was gonna drop her like the class rep girl.

Dex-chan lover
@farkenell I think you might be right. Gal/gyauru or w.e is basically the english equivilant of a bimbo and I'm sure they are treated the same as being air heads not caring about education, skilled work. They just like to party, drink, fuck, shop and hang out. Meanwhile this is most definitely not the truth as anyone can like anything. People judging with thier eyes is a big problem for both men and women. That kind of thinking is pretty problematic as I'm sure many of us have been victims of it. The other problem is some of our judgements are for our own safety. Like locking your vehicle doors in certain areas of the city, not walking down certain streets, alleys and the like.

Dex-chan lover
This gyaru girl is annoying. Knowing Manabu for a few weeks (month?) and already peeking her nose into his friends and home. Irl i would said to the person like that "mind your own buiseness". I mean I get it, you can feel like you are friends already, in the short time, but be more sensitive and dont act like you are better then Amano just bcs you are aiming into the same university. This is not mature of her.
P.s. but it's kinda funny bcs her delusions is just like Manabu's 😂 all tokyo u future students a pervs in their mind, that's the reason they cant concentrate 😂

Contributor
@Bachenaugen
Know the Difference:
NSFW-ish:
docking.jpg

Dex-chan lover
gyaru is going to get double cucked, childhood friend will date the previous glasses love interest, and of course glasses will end with amano, well good luck gyaru lol.

since the president made the contract with the gun devil, doesn't that mean that trump was the one who killed megumi?

Contributor
This manga really is better since fujishiro is here.
The question is why introduce her after 200 chapters of ecchi fillers...
Maybe it would have been better if this was a love triangle from the start .

Users who are viewing this thread