Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 22 Ch. 218 - Two Motivations

This is getting really good! And it looks like Yukino is in the same “osananajimi” situation that Manabu is in.

Please no.

Please get those two together next chapter because he gets jealous and confesses before he loses her.
Please don't have him decide he needs to seduce Megumi because reasons and drama.

Aggregator gang
Bolo ties are only meant for stupidly rich Texan oil millionaires or billionaires because they are only ones who can pull that off and not give a single fuck about anyone thoughts them. Cowboys too I guess...

Dex-chan lover
JFC this dipshit is denser than a neutron star. Just get together with Megumi already.

jak

Contributor
I thought he wanted to go to Tokyo U because of that other girl.

Dex-chan lover
@jak
Not really something you tell a person outright as your main reason.
And I doubt its really about her anymore

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You can see the effort of the artist in the gyaru's faces on page 12. Let's see, romance... tbh i don't really care anymore, Maa-kun can be with this girl as a friend, she doesn't look bad, i just got a bad first impression. I feel a little bad for her childhood friend but nothing is established yet.

Tf is a bolo tie? *One google search later* Wtf, that looks so ugly.

Dex-chan lover
@jak
The author has long forgotten about that girl
The manga was and will always be about tits and ass.
The "plot" doesn't really matter

Dex-chan lover
i like her, hope she will be the friend character on his side that supports the main relationship, megumi has like 5 ppl supporting her, but he is always alone, even without the support he could use a friend

@EmeraldLagasse isnt that the other reason he talked about?

Dex-chan lover
The other girl is past. Raise your hand and say amen! Or equivalent word in your religion.

Users who are viewing this thread