Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 223 - What Kind Of Person

@sterven blood bath? I though they where gonna attempt to fight and it suddenly down pours and they both get soaking wet and their clothes become see through.

Dex-chan lover
oh-no-shes-1d53b6b6bd.jpg

This is the "you vs the girl he tells you not to worry about"

Double-page supporter
Its gonna end with the gyaru stepback after see how Shindou smile while see Megumin or some shit like that

im ready for the fight, amano's got experience of other girls getting manabus attention

she can take it lol

Dex-chan lover
Well goodbye progress, next chapter she's prolly gonna back off
Really wish she could stay longer, I was enjoying her character

Dex-chan lover
While everyone thinking about gyaru as a rival, im thinking she is trying to understand boys mind, how they think about childhoodfriends, bcs she is in reality interested in her childhood friend, but he didnt make moves. Thats why this questions. Just my thoughts - Maa-kun is a friend, and she want to know his opinion and worry about his studies, that all. This whole manga was about delusions and misunderstandings, so i dont think author wouldn't decide to change that and add love triangle (bcs for 223 chapter - its too late, imho, he should do that WAY early) - more like triangle misunderstanding, and eye-opening with some help from third person. Like she is gonna watch them and said to Maa-kun, that Megumi is definitely into him. Something like that.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The "are you dating" questiong was once asked to me and my female childhood friend, while also going to a cram school, huh, what a coincidence. We both said no because we weren't really that close (I mean, we're close but not intimate levels of close) and this year she came out as gay, so that route is locked forever.

Anyway, another chapter, another misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann
No, shes definitely interested in MC
Hes the first guy who doesn't see her as some airhead gyaru

I do however think that the dude whos childhood friends with gyaru has an unrequited love for her

Dex-chan lover
First impression: Plain Ugly
Second Impression: Gorilla Ugly
Reality: P.H.A.T ... (I mean the girl literally almost had a Yuri-phipany) ... or as someone else in the messages said "Oh No, She's Hot!"

Now Gyaru-girl needs to do her job and make Manabu aware that Megumi is into him ... get him on the path of thinking about her as MORE than a friend.

Double-page supporter
@Jmann
I think the same, the gyaru is more interested in drawing a parallel rather than starting a love polygon. Maa-kun works not only as her fellow but also as a guinea pig to understand if childhood friend relationships can develop into romance.

Users who are viewing this thread