Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 226 - One's Own Path

Contributor
Watch how the childhood friends progress faster in a volume than the main leads over the entire manga. Still, nice to get confirmation that he does indeed like her and wants the MC to help.

tbh this is kind of a nice bit of character development for everybody. people gripe and moan about "progress" but i genuinely enjoy character arcs like these.

Dex-chan lover
oof my man. it seems she never even thought of her childhood friend as a man. it'd be hard to swallow when she inevitably falls in love with him later on. whatever, hope i'm wrong. it'd be more interesting that way

CKN

Dex-chan lover
uuuuuuuuuuuuuh hope it wont turn bad but dragging other into peoples business never ends well

So much actual character development that no one is talking about Amano dryhumping a cat cushion in Manabu's room while he's trying to study.

8W8ygfY.png

Dex-chan lover
Side characters have more plot development to them in 5 chapters than the mains in 200.

Dex-chan lover
This could either work out surprisingly well, or turn into an absolute disaster. Either way I'm interested.

Fed-Kun's army
At least Makishima is honest and straight to the point with Shindou, rather than make it a hidden grudge kind of thing that could span over a long time.

Dex-chan lover
im sort of rooting for him, at least after some sort of redemption arc.

Aggregator gang
It's like you should swap the females characters. Way more interesting with her than Amano.

Dex-chan lover
This is good advice fellas.

Girls like guys who take their own initiative to forge their own path.

Please don't go the path of "reject her then she falls in love with her childhood friend". I would prefer a bad end for her rather than that even if i like her more than amano.

She deserves better

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if he takes his own path, distances from her, have a girlfriend and the childhood friend realizes that she loves him

Users who are viewing this thread