Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see this manga, I get this itch to read NTR.
Every time I read this manga, it's like I just read NTR without getting to the sex part.

The characters are just way too perfect NTR materials. They're made for it. They're asking for it. They're begging for it.

Aggregator gang
are they finally getting into it?...or are they yet to be a couple, dont want to read anymore, just want to know if they finally got into something...

Contributor
So latest chapters are already vol 21 material but most recent published is vol 18

Why can't Nekoguchi just draw some hentai. This blue Balling dumpster fire has gone on for so long without anything meaningful happening. I've read harems with more progress In a shorter time than this. How long has this story been going on for? five years now? Fucccccck...

Aggregator gang
@AAA1 I'm not offended. I thought that was funny since that was a good point. It's KIND of slice of life, but not really. Each case is a story arc and sometimes at the end of a case, it helps him solve the big case regarding the organization the poisoned him. So each case is not really a meaningless filler, it's meant to help Conan in some way in the long run.

@screamdoom Bro, There were so many romcom mangas that childhood friend won.
Like Nisekoi, 5Toubun, Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (We Never Learn) etc.

Users who are viewing this thread