Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Aggregator gang
@tantei_metal: At the moment, no. It's a Slice of Life manga and story resolutions are normally never clear until it gets to the final few chapters. Manga like this is meant more for casual reading, like newspaper comics. If you're looking for a story read, you might wanna read something else.

(Not saying there isn't any story, it's just way too slow for most people)

Dex-chan lover
¿you know what i just realized?, there are no linked H doujins for this, huh... i would've guess there would be several seeing as the source material is barely an inch away....

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze cool thanks for the info! I'll probably just add this to the follow list and check back in a couple of months to see where its at. I definitely don't mind slice of life or very slow progress (I'm a fan of Komi-san after all), so I'll keep an eye on it.

is worth to start this manga? this is going to become a wholesome romance without any kiss of sorta?

Dex-chan lover
@Isekaijin but several other(more high profile even) works have sooo many doujins linked that it even breaks the table, why this one doesn't?

@ Eliminateur
Same reason Ah My Goddess doesn't have doujins linked. Three magical letters that ruin the romcom fan's day.
N is for not allowed in my wholesome relationship.
T is for the torn up fans who self insert as the guy in here.
and R is for the rotten hearts of those who enjoy degeneracy.

And Amano's doujins are only about that. No wonder people who like it enough to edit the page wouldn't want to be reminded of that.

Group Leader
I've had this in my plan to watch list for months, and I gotta ask: has the romance gotten anywhere yet?

Contributor
@DrHizzle

No. It's the same as the 1st chapter.
We just had lot of fillers until some side-characters appeared on the story near chapter 200.
And thanks god they're here (gyaru and her friend), or else nothing would happen before who know when.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh. This whole gyaru arc is really running down whatever goodwill I had for the series.

Users who are viewing this thread