An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride

why must the author tease us with a side character fantasizing the demon lord and the elf with their own child, when we know full well that this series at the pace it's going will at best only reach to them getting married?

Yeah, this is one of those fluffy stories with OP character in it from what I've read in the novel

Double-page supporter
What is it with all the slavery "romance" premises lately. Not saying it can't be done well, just appearing disturbingly often now. Must be a light novel thing.

Double-page supporter
@Turkeyjerkey It's a lazy writing trope that became popular in web novels because it is a shortcut to having a heroine fall for the protagonist. It can be done well, but the majority of web novels that use it are written by highly inexperienced authors, so they lean heavily on what they themselves have seen work in other web novels. Don't read too much into it.

Dex-chan lover
@Turkeyjerkey there's no easier way to showcase the protagonist being nicer than expected. I mean, it's not too hard to be nicer than expected when mages are literally expected to torture their slaves to death.

Also, I must note I find it really quite amusing how multiple LNs/mangos/animus are basically variations of the same subject. Take this one, Rise of Shield Hero, and How not to summon a demon lord: they literally have whole common plot blocks!
On the other hand, only this one has blushing elf ears, so it wins in my book :3

Aggregator gang
It started off pretty deep and it's not completely shoujo with different elements into the story.
The Character Design blends things well.
Pretty good so far, though a lot of unused potentials it's still within a good scope of things.

Love how this story going on and more I love most or all the characters here ... MAN the mc Zagan is really something really wish to see this animated ... I'm rereading this and enjoyed it and I think I'll do more rereading when new ch update XD

Users who are viewing this thread