An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride

I had to read the LN again just to remember this part. Hahaha. Would love to see this animated since it's right up my alley.

once they get over this current arc, i hope we move onto what the manga's namesake promised - an elf bride, cuz we've been dancing around the master-slave relationship between the main couple for a lot longer than desired.

Group Leader
@oniikami
once they get over this current arc, i hope we move onto what the manga's namesake promised - an elf bride, cuz we've been dancing around the master-slave relationship between the main couple for a lot longer than desired.
Chances are, they're going to dance around that concept for 500 chapters more, then either end the story with some bullshit or it'll get axed

Was really hoping Barb would turn out to be a bro. These romance/harem stories don't have nearly enough male companionship

Just what was needed, a double post of the same chapter.
From what I can tell, I see nothing different with both chapter 11's....

Dex-chan lover
oh nice, i don't udnerstand what they were talking about on the last page, and clifffffffffffffffffff

Summary of chapter 12: Zagan become emiya kiritsugu, because they both have the “mage killer” title. By the way Emiya Shirou is the “2nd mage killer”.

Dex-chan lover
I always liked this one. With ch13, it re-enforces everything why I like it.

Dex-chan lover
why's there ppl giving this a 7 to 9 rating and lowering the average score below 9??

Users who are viewing this thread