Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?

Funny, a powerful MC who is still flawed, relatable, and likeable, a heroine I actually give a shit about, a slice of life feel with enough plot to keep things interesting, and some of the most adorable awkwardness you will ever see. One of the very few things I've found recently that made me want more and want it now. Just please don't turn this into a harem.

This is going to be pretty fluffy with some drama and action here and there. But in the end it will still be fluff and about Zagan finding/learning about joy in life with his "girlfriend".
I recommend the novels to anyone who is interesting in reading ahead.

Dex-chan lover
>moody
>can't talk with girls
>tsundere
>mild level of autistic chuuni
Is Zagan me?
Where is my adorkable wife?

Read the manga...

Finish the 4 chapters...

Think for a milisecond, This has to be a Web-novel...

Look on the manga page again to confirm...

kTGSzd6.png

Fucking knew it.

MPT

Group Leader
It's not actually a web novel at all, Wolfraing, it went straight to being published as a full light novel.

Rtd

Save yourself disappointment. The second volume was an utter waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis: It's supposed to be a translation of 魔王. The problem is that 魔 doesn't just mean "demon", it can also mean "magic". Considering it's a title given to extremely powerful mages, it seems to me that the intended meaning is actually "king of magic"/"magic king", which could be rendered by the word "archmage".

Fim

No, 魔 alone doesn't mean magic. What the title in the 魔王 really means, who knows, maybe there's an explanation, maybe it's just because it sounds fancy?
We know it's awarded to great mages, and we know of no other requirement for that title, so just replace "demon lord" or whatever with "great mage" or "sage" when you read it.

@Rtd: Damn. After the 4th chapter this became my number one manga to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread