An Incompetent Woman Wants to Be a Villainess: The Young Lady Who Married as a Substitute for Her Stepsister Didn't Notice the Duke's Doting - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Luckily

Not at all, the novel main story ended quite early and the build up to it was satisfying. I havent read the post epilouge additional chapter though so I don't know what it covers. But for the manga, I can't say much because they may skip/add some details that was never in the WN
chapter estimated to reach that part?

Dex-chan lover
Luckily

Not at all, the novel main story ended quite early and the build up to it was satisfying. I havent read the post epilouge additional chapter though so I don't know what it covers. But for the manga, I can't say much because they may skip/add some details that was never in the WN
Thank you very much, the problem with dense characters will always be the "too much of it", it's just painful and boring, you completely stop caring.

Group Leader
chapter estimated to reach that part?
It is around 60+ chapter for WN (Each chapter is not that long) so I can only assume 50+?
Can't be too sure with Manga version

The manga has covered up to Chapter 14 of the WN so far. Chapter 1 of the manga was obviously longer and covered 1-6 of the WN, and then subsequent manga chapters have been about 3-4 chapters of the WN each.

Based on that, if I had to guess, I'd say there's probably like 14-16 more chapters of the manga lmao, not including the side stories/ stuff after the epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
Luckily

The manga has covered up to Chapter 14 of the WN so far. Chapter 1 of the manga was obviously longer and covered 1-6 of the WN, and then subsequent manga chapters have been about 3-4 chapters of the WN each.

Based on that, if I had to guess, I'd say there's probably like 14-16 more chapters of the manga lmao, not including the side stories/ stuff after the epilogue.
You people been calling it epilogue like it was the actual end of Novel and the rest is just extras, but is just epilogue of Chapter 1/LN Volume 1 and just recently finished Chapter 2 in the WN, author still plan to do Chapter 3 starting from August and then publish Volume 2 for the LN for what it was said in the afterword in the latest available chapter in the WN https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7817ho/108/

According to the author notes in the Prologue of Chapter 2, author revised WN Chapter 1 completely, beside adding more text before publishing it as a book, and Chapter 2 was written based off that, so there is definitely going to be stuff in the manga that wasn't in the WN or changed a bit, probably going to be the same for Volume 2 with author adding more stuff than there is currently in the WN Ch2

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Reading what these poor abused type fmcs went thru for years always puts a lump in my throat.

Dex-chan lover
mc got that cat's tongue that likes cold dishes lmao i feel you dawg

maid got error message in her head like "task failed successfully"

Dex-chan lover
Grace: "No no no this is all wrong WHY AREN'T YOU SLAPPING ME?!"
Avril: "Because I didn't get time-regressed, I just moved? I don't have any justifiable revenge fantasies to try out on you?"
Grace: "...I need to talk to my agent."

Users who are viewing this thread