An Incompetent Woman Wants to Be a Villainess: The Young Lady Who Married as a Substitute for Her Half-Sister Didn't Notice the Duke's Doting - Vol. …

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness someone is finally seeing through her acting! She can stop using so much effort on that and just be a cinnamon roll!

And honestly, I'd be ok with her taking the servants. Might as well ruin her family and then replace them for the sake of the people.

Dex-chan lover
I love that she genuinely likes their bad food offerings because she is used to so much worse. It's sad, don't get me wrong, but it is such a good character detail. She isn't tolerating it for some scheme or goal, this mistreatment is just a huge step up to how her family treated her...

Bonus that despite her best acts of "villainy", everyone around her is starting to realize how sweet and cool she really is. That, to me, carries more weight than if the Duke just told everyone what was up.

Thanks for translating!

Supporter
Lets be honest here, a person who's Nice, smart and caring is definitely a villainess as no human is this nice so they're hiding their villainesseses

Users who are viewing this thread