An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Slow progress, but progress. The more they think about their actual relationship and less about the initial premise the better.

Does anyone else think some of the art here looks a little off?
It's always been a bit off. Faces straight on are good enough, but other less important details aren't as focused on.

I like this series but they really should get over the relationship is fake bit already, like every chapter has released makes mention of that bit. I just want them to be a cute couple without knowing there’s gonna a be a BIG DRAMA arc coming soon.
I think this is one that has a decent build-up towards the reveal, and doesn't seem to throw too many wrenches in the way of that to slow the story down.

Dex-chan lover
I like this series but they really should get over the relationship is fake bit already, like every chapter has released makes mention of that bit. I just want them to be a cute couple without knowing there’s gonna a be a BIG DRAMA arc coming soon.
Don't worry buddy

There isnt any major drama up to Vol 5 of the LN.

Only minor drama like why MC addressed Nanami with honorifics and Peach-san shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
I hate that they have made this the accepted main-title. Not only does it sound really really cringe scaring me away from this work (despite already reading it before that change), it also really doesn't fit the story, and most important of all, seem to have nothing to do with the actual title of the work (at least when I put it through google translate; seems to just be some random translators idea of a joke, to rename it to that - apart from mangadex the only place I find calling it that, seems to be some unknown site named jnovelclub. Not novelupdates, nor MAL (it has it listed under alternate titles as some use it, but not as the accepted title)).

Group Leader
I hate that they have made this the accepted main-title. Not only does it sound really really cringe scaring me away from this work (despite already reading it before that change), it also really doesn't fit the story, and most important of all, seem to have nothing to do with the actual title of the work (at least when I put it through google translate; seems to just be some random translators idea of a joke, to rename it to that - apart from mangadex the only place I find calling it that, seems to be some unknown site named jnovelclub. Not novelupdates, nor MAL (it has it listed under alternate titles as some use it, but not as the accepted title)).
J-Novel Club holds the LN's official license.

The title isn't being translated, but localized.

It does fit the story, it's just not a synopsis like the original.
It's also a way better title than the original due to being far more recognizable while actually marketing the story correctly, because it's actually telling any potential readers what to expect from this series instead of being a synopsis of the very first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping those two she was talking to in the classroom weren't 'friends', because they're the absolute worst type of women.

i curious about the girl in game, who gonna be. i hope she nanami lil sis

Dex-chan lover
she flirting like a monk combo
he makes comebacks like a thief makes steal crit attacks...

Dex-chan lover
J-Novel is the english licensor for the LN, thats why it became the english title, tho i would argue that it shouldn't be changed here since the manga isn't the one licensed, but probably will be licensed too at some point, so it doesn't matter

As for the title in some of the DB, Novelupdates have it as official english in the associated names, anyone can request the change of the main title, but barely matters, is a user edited DB, MAL have it as accepted title in the Light Novel page (if in alt. titles is under 'english:' then is the official title, aside being below the main title, while synonym is the translated one), but MAL generally keep the names in romanji, some exceptions, Anilist did the change of the title for the LN too, they change names once the title is licensed, same goes for anime-planet, that changed both manga title and LN because of it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Poisoned trees bear poisoned fruit.
If anything, it should be surprising Jožin has any genuine affection to spare for someone operating within a framework in which he's human trash only worthy of interacting with as a punishment, and not respecting self enough to be willing to go along with said punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread