An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
"I want a duel with you, on a challenge where I'm the absolutely best while you less than ad amateur" yes, a pretty fair challenge
Hope that the handicaps will be "no use left hand, no use left right, no move at all" to give basketball guy a taste of his own medicine

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I've seen an MC turn down the "Fight me for your woman" challenge. She's not an object and has her own agency. There's nothing for him to gain.

Should have stopped reading there.

The handicaps will be, you have to have your eyes closed, use your non-dominant hand to shoot, and shoot from half-court.

Dex-chan lover
Two very silly things in manga, one has in this chapter. Duel, another is the encouragement to confess love when the character has no chance, in some cases the friend confesses the friend even when she is in a relationship, after encouragement from other people.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed it should've ended at the challenge recusal. I was about to come running here to praise the MC until he accepted the challenge...

At least he had balls to say what's on his mind without having to wait for the girl to defend him, which is something that happens a lot sadly.

Dex-chan lover
Well, by the plot of usual this type of romcom, Youshin gonna win, or even if he loses Nanami not gonna go out with that guy for sure, even if go out it will be like 1 time and it's all to it

Tho the reality check scene to that guy is good, Youshin shouldn't give him pity challenge, or give him the callenge he wanted but don't put Nanami as the bet

Dex-chan lover
Indeed it should've ended at the challenge recusal. I was about to come running here to praise the MC until he accepted the challenge...

At least he had balls to say what's on his mind without having to wait for the girl to defend him, which is something that happens a lot sadly.
I too was "heck yeah finally an MC that isn't a retard" and then what does he do? He does exactly was he said was bad next panel and is like "I am mad" whyyyyyy do these stupid actions to progress plot have to be done cause the MC now is no better the the ikeman.

Im also still waiting for the chapter where MC reveals he knew about the fake confession when someone the FMC gets confessed to doesn't set off her fear of men. I know he'll quickly be told he's actually special but that'll be like the next drama arc.

Users who are viewing this thread